Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 months

Luca came out of the bedroom after his nap today, when I got home from work... and he practically told me a story. He made little sounds that had different inflections and intonation, he hit his hands together, he touched his head, he looked in different directions.... oh my gosh, it was the cutest thing ever.

He also played lots of peek-a-boo with me. He actually cried when I folded up the blanket, because he wanted to play more! He takes every toy and hides his face with it, or tries to put it on his head.

I started eating dairy and soy again, last Monday. So far so good- no blood. Oh boy does it feel good to eat butter. I feel COMPLETE again, with butter. That glorious bit of fat makes all food feel like it lasts longer.

Finally found some things Luca does NOT like to eat: eggs and tomato. He spit out both yesterday. I'm not sure why he likes beans so much! They pass through undigested, still. We tried one nursing break instead of two for one shift. My boobs almost exploded, but Luca was fine.

Here he is eating black beans at Elmo's:
Luca eats black beans

Here he is walking (with assistance from the red car):
10 months

No comments:

Post a Comment