Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In July, far far I fly

Yesterday, Luca spent the day with Mamaw while I was working from 11am-4:30pm, because Ash had his first physical in 10 years (clean bill of health! Though we still have the blood work to go...). Apparently, he was content the whole time! They gave him a bath. He ate blueberries, bananas, and tons of roasted red pepper hummus. He slept from 1:10pm-3:30pm, his longest nap ever!! I had pumped both breasts twice the day before (and only got 2.5 ounces of milk) so he had that too. He was not clingy or anything when I got home, he just wanted to nurse a whole bunch.

Then I drove him downtown to get Ash from work and he fell asleep in the car. He slept through the first ten minutes of "Moonrise Kingdom", woke up and pointed at stuff on the screen and made appropriate noises (dog barking, car vrooming, etc) and gave me these smiles that were like "wow mommy, is this magic?" (he is not allowed to watch screens normally) Then he fell back asleep for the rest of the movie. We went home at 11:30pm and though he did wake up, there was no meltdown and he went back to sleep until he woke me a couple hours later to nurse. Could have been a stressful day (and it would have been 2 months ago), but it wasn't!

Today I got home from work to find the toilet brush in the toilet. And it wasn't daddy who put it there! I guess I'm lucky that's ALL I found in the toilet.


No comments:

Post a Comment