Sunday, January 8, 2012

5 months

Starting to really enjoy spending time with him now. Everything makes him smile... he grunts when he wants to touch something, and he babbles most of the time. Wear him on my back lot lately...boy do I lack the muscles for that!! Should have done it from the beginning... ah well. It's easier to get stuff done when I wear him back there. He loves it too, falls asleep every time.

Our landlord has 6 kids and says the first kid or two is so exhausting... but hang in there because after that it gets better. He said this without any prompting, I think I must look as exhausted as I feel? He also said the first two kids are hard on a marriage, but after that it's smooth sailing and you can handle anything together. Interesting, considering most Americans have 1-2 kids and 50% end up divorced!

I got food poisoning again last night. It was the pickles. I knew one of them looked funny...


I wish Luca napped for more than 30 minutes. I desperately need a nap. Ash worked all day Friday, yesterday and today, so no chances in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment