Friday, March 9, 2012

super highs and super lows

I feel like I'm on the baby spectrum- only super highs and super lows. Luca is either in hysterical laughter, in hysterical tears, or transitioning between the two very quickly. I feel the same way.

I didn't take my vitamin D this morning, and I swear I felt SO much better after taking it this afternoon. I was fighting off a panic attack because I realized I need to get a job, fast. And I have no idea how this is possible, since nobody is hiring and I have never left Luca for more than an hour. Then I accidentally gave my name, phone number, an email address to a scam website because I was looking for info on food stamps. And it really made me angry that people were targeting me like that, in a moment of desperation. And now I'm geting spam text messages and calls that I can't block because my phone is a piece of crap and I can't ever figure out how to change anything or alter any settings!!

To qualify for food stamps, you have to have less than a certain amount in your bank account ($2000)... so basically they make you choose between buying food and ever saving any money. Talk about a poverty trap. You buy food with your savings until they are drained, then you get on food stamps until your savings reach a certain level, then you drain them again to buy food.... I keep calling the WIC office and nobody ever answers.

ITS GETTING WARMER! We took a nap OUTSIDE on a blanket in the grass... best thing ever.

family nap

7 months

7 months

 6.5 months

bath time!

7 months

No comments:

Post a Comment