Thursday, October 13, 2011

9.5 weeks... fuss fuss fuss

He just pooped for the 5th or 6th time today.... and he took a 5 hour nap and woke up in a GREAT mood. I think his digestive tract is finally maturing a little bit.

Tuesday was HELL though. He had his regular checkup that morning, which was kind of lucky because he had just caught my cold so we didn't have to worry about whether or not to take him in to get him checked out. Since we were both sick, neither of us had gotten any sleep and he just screamed through the whole appointment (and we were late so we missed our appointment and had to wait over an hour). We came home and Ash watched the baby (thank god he didn't have anywhere to go that day) and I just slept and slept. I woke up feeling much better but... it was such a miserable experience. Last night he also stayed awake crying for several hours. It really saddens me to say things like "I AM NEVER HAVING ANOTHER BABY", but it really did get to that point several times this week.

Of course, a good day like today makes you forget all about it.

I have found other moms online who also have very fussy babies... it helps to hear from them that it won't last forever (in fact most of them said by 12-14 weeks they were fine). One person had triplets and TWO of them were colicky. So there's some perspective for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment