Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Regrets

I'm kind of feeling like an idiot for giving him Colic Calm. I feel like I probably damaged his gut flora permanently, and I should have just listened when people told me to wait it out and that it was normal for him to fuss. I was just so tried, and so miserable, and he seemed so miserable... I would have bought anything marketed to help (and I did). I feel like an idiot and like I have grossly violated his exclusive breastfeeding relationship with me.

I can already think of a hundred things I will do differently with the next baby (if I survive this one). It occurred to me that if Obama isn't re-elected next year, some bozo might actually succeed in repealing Obamacare... meaning I won't be able to afford to give birth again for a long time. Did you know medicare has a cap of $1300? Does that mean all poor people have like $10,000 in debt per child??

No comments:

Post a Comment