Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm so tired! I feel like I'm going to be tired for the rest of my life. FOREVER. All the time. I work 3 days, watch Luca by myself on Sundays, cob and/or garden on my 2 days off... I think I'm overworking myself. My body is protesting. I finished cobbing the shed and started the top layer of earth plaster on one side. It looks really good. Hopefully I can finish it quickly, I'm having some plans drawn up for our "house" and I want to get started on it as soon as they are done. My dad has been thinking about buying a trailer so I'm hoping to get that this week, and then I can start collecting materials.

 I stopped taking my herbs for two days, because I ran out, and noticed a HUGE difference. By day three without the herbs (today) I just felt like crying all day long. It costs about $12 for 30 pills, and I take 4 per day... I've got to find a cheap way to do this!!

 I have tons of video and pictures on my camera. This is one from photo booth to tide you over:

 Luca is 9 months now. He has officially been outside me longer than he was inside me!! He is currently getting his SIXTH TOOTH!!! He still doesn't seem to be digesting solids... at all. It all comes out the other end looking pretty much the same as it does going in. And he is always on the verge of constipation. I might try fruit juice. Prunes are working well by themselves, though. I just hate treating the symptom, instead of the cause. I haven't pumped milk for him in a week or more... he just eats solids now during the lunch rush, and comes to nurse before and afterward. The prilosec prescription is still sitting on the fridge, unfilled. I haven't located any slippery elm to try yet.

I'm eating gluten again and life is easier. I just found out a bunch of stuff I was eating at the diner has soy in it. Soy flour, soy oil... IT'S EVERYWHERE! So maybe now that I know, he will stop crying to much?

He has slept two 4 hour stretches in the past two weeks. Let's hope this trend continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment