Friday, May 18, 2012

puzzle pieces

It seems that maybe reflux was a big problem all along. We have been giving him slippery elm during the day, and before going to bed. He started sleeping 5-8 hours every night at a stretch! Then yesterday we forgot to give him the tea and he woke every 1-2 hours like he normally did. I'd say that's pretty good confirmation that the tea is working for him.

 Our house plans are done! Our friend Greg made these in sketchup, since he knows what he is doing and I do not. And then he is going to teach me how to build this thing!!

 Originally, that left side of the house did not have the roof overhang extended out to the side like that (on the 2nd story), but I wanted to be able to sleep outside so I asked him to draw it covered. Looks a bit awkward right now, maybe with railings on that upper deck it will look more natural?

 The overhang on the left side, bottom story is for our outdoor kitchen! house plans 1 house plans 2 house plans 3 house plans 4

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for slippery elm, and for getting better sleep! I'm definitely trying that soon. I didn't even realize there was a slippery elm-marshmallow tea recipe for infants in a book I had on herbs, I came across it today and thought about Luca :)

    ReplyDelete