Friday, February 18, 2011

I puked!

Well, I finally vomited for the first time. Just a few seconds ago. At Weaver Street Market.

I guess it wasn't that bad, there was nothing in my stomach but water, but I barely made it to the bathroom in time. I was outside enjoying the lovely 78 degree day!

I'm sitting here by my self, waiting to walk to a babysitting job. Ash dropped me off on the way to band practice with the Lizzy Ross Band. Hopefully they will hire him as their touring bass player for the summer! I coincidentally know Lizzy from UNC, she was friends with all the kids in FLO Food.

A guy who looks like Santa Claus just walked by and said, "you're supposed to be fishing on a day like this, not working!" I don't think I've ever been fishing in my life, but he's probably right.

Edit: Santa had ten minutes to kill so he started talking to me. I was drinking ginger ale and he asked me if I knew where ginger ale came from (the English invented it when they were in the middle east and they didn't have access to hops to make their regular ale). Oh, and TURNS OUT HE ACTUALLY IS SANTA (in the Pittsboro Christmas Parade and also at Lowes Food)!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get negative mood points for 2 hours afterwards like in the Sims? sorry, just joking! I think that throwing up when you are pregnant is a rite of passage..so congratulations!

    ReplyDelete