Sunday, March 20, 2011

16 weeks

I had such a HUGE tummy on Friday and Saturday, I guess it was just from eating so much and being a bit constipated, because my tummy is back to what it looks like in this picture:

IMG_0225

Here are two bibs Alyssa and I made, with cute cotton on one side and terry cloth on the other side. In the photo is also the brown knit hat my mom made. Next she is starting on a sweater and I want her to learn to make diaper covers.

IMG_0232

I also made this bib, which is reversible and folds up to create a pocket to catch food. Generally all the stuff I made looks terrible, but I don't care too much as long as it is functional! I will get better I hope.

IMG_0237
IMG_0236

Here is the bird mobile I made. The branch holding them up came from the cedar tree we cut down two weeks ago to build our tool shed. I don't know how or where I will mount it, yet.

IMG_0246

I have an appointment with my midwife on Tuesday morning, Ash is working so my mom is going to come. I still don't have an ultrasound appointment. I still have an aversion to fish and chicken but my sugar aversion is fading away. For the past two days I have felt like eating nothing but fruits and veggies, but now my appetite is coming back again and no matter how much I eat I can't satisfy it!! I still only weigh 130 despite eating like an olympic swimmer.

This is how my diaper collection is coming along:
2 newborn PUL covers
2 small PUL covers
1 newborn fleece cover (by MELANIE!)
2 fitted medium diapers
1 small handmade AIO (the red one)
17 flannel wipes
1 roll disposable liners (someone gave me these, not sure how to use them)
6 snappies (still trying to figure out how to use these too)

12 toddler prefolds
16 newborn prefolds
3 infant prefolds

IMG_0242

No comments:

Post a Comment