Saturday, March 26, 2011

Herbs!

Well, last night was interesting. I came home from work at 10pm to find certain-individuals-who-shall-remain-nameless weren't handling their liquor very well. Ash and I stayed up all night nursing them back to health (good practice for that newborn, eh?), which was a lot of fun, surprisingly. So that lack of sleep combined with the sudden drop in temperatures today made me feel a little under the weather.

I met with an herbalist to talk about getting some nice pregnancy/birth herbal support. We had a great conversation that not only inspired me to do better with my general nutrition and fitness, but inspired me to get back into tea drinking in general. We drank this nettle and oats tea the whole time that made me feel like SUPER WOMAN. I have got to get me some of that stuff (I'm so glad we planted nettle in our herb garden!!).

This herbalist has been helping Ash out with his seasonal allergies. For the first time, my dear husband has not been waking up sneezing every morning!! It was kind of entertaining to count the sneezes (gosh several dozen every day), but miserable for him. This is the only thing that has ever helped him.

No comments:

Post a Comment