Sunday, April 17, 2011

21 weeks

my helper

This is me at 21 weeks! I had to go buy an XL sports bra at Target because my medium does not fit anymore. By the time my milk comes in, NO BRA will be able to hold me!!

21 weeks

I made a dirty diaper bag, which is just a pillow case I lined with fleece and added a drawstring to.

diaper bag

I also made several more cloth wipes... basically anytime I get a hold of some super cheap or spare fabric, I make it into wipes.

cloth wipes made from fabric scraps

I also made a hooded towel with some pink polka dot trim.

hooded baby towel

I tried to make a maternity skirt for myself. I just made a tube of fabric and added elastic on the top. So it looks pretty much like... a potato sack. Haha. So I'm trying to make it less ugly. Any ideas?? I took in the seam in the back on the top half, so that it's a little more fitted in the tush area and it gives it an illusion of an A-line... but it's still pretty ugly.

attempt at a maternity skirt

Our friend Dan is visited from Charleston. Ash and Dan are working on a record in one of my parent's walk-up attics which Ash converted into a temporary studio. When we went to Charleston last August, they started this album.

run dan run

No comments:

Post a Comment