Monday, April 18, 2011

Coffee blues

I just had a quarter cup of coffee and I almost blacked out! Suddenly I felt very nauseous and dizzy, and then my vision started going. I sat down and sipped some water until it went away. I didn't even have it on an empty stomach or anything!! The further I get in my pregnancy, the more sensitive I am to EVERYTHING. I really love the taste of coffee and am pretty bummed that I can't even sip on it occasionally anymore. Oh well.

I haven't felt Lucca move very much since the food poisoning episode, which of course has me irrationally worried. I feel a general anxiety and insecurity that I haven't felt since I was a teenager. I really need to do my hypnobabies track or my calm birth track and get refocused. I think I feel this way because pregnancy has been so disorienting for me... every day I wake up and am physically, mentally, and emotionally a different person. I have over 20 tabs open right now because I am about 10% involved in 20 different things. Ash is hyper focused on making this record and I am completely the opposite, thinking about too many things at once. When we get in different head spaces it becomes harder to cope. I like to operate on the same wavelength.

All I want to do is eat an entire tomato and then take a nap.

Edit: I have felt him move plenty since I wrote this yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment