Friday, April 29, 2011

23 weeks

Ash and I both SAW Lucca moving for the first time at the same time last night!! He was kick kick kicking me while I was laying on my back (I hope that doesn't mean he doesn't like it, I'm loving the fact that it is still comfy to be on my back for a couple minutes). I dreamed that my belly was totally transparent, and I was taking pictures of him through my skin. He had 6 toes on one foot and he looked like me in the face and Ash in the body.

Last night was another first for me... I made homemade bread AND HOMEMADE SOUP. And I didn't even follow a recipe... I was just improvising. Not only did I make lentil soup but.... IT TASTED DELICIOUS. Anyone who knows me knows what a big deal it is for me to 1) cook and 2) cook well. And I had fun! Woohoo!

NEXT WEEK I WILL BE 6 MONTHS PREGNANT HOLY COW. I don't feel overwhelmed about the stuff I have left to do yet... I guess I feel a little nervous about the baby shower though, because I haven't been to any so I don't know what makes a good one. I'm torn between making it tiny and casual or just letting Robin do it right with all the silly games and pretty foods. Either way, I've got to buy some thank you notes today because I have already received some nice gifts from my registry!!

Photo on 2011-04-26 at 12.40 #2

Photo on 2011-04-26 at 12.39

No comments:

Post a Comment