Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Almost sitting up!

Today we went to visit Danielle and Leo. When Luca got there and saw what a big boy Leo was, sitting up by himself... Luca was inspired and tried it out. He must have sat upright for an hour!! They shared toys (well, grabbed them from each other's hands) and giggles.

luca and leo

luca and leo

I just used an online calculator to see how many calories I ate today so far... 1087!!!! I'm supposed to eat 2500 as a nursing mother. I have zero appetite right now, but I'm forcing myself to eat a cup of nuts with some raspberries before going to bed. Why do I not feel hungrier?? I eat until I'm full, and then I keep eating. I snack constantly. I think I like feeling hungry too much. It just feels... clean. So streamlined. Light. I hated being pregnant because I was FORCED to eat huge amounts of food or pass out. When I gave birth, my feeling of regular, non-emergent hunger returned... I think I just enjoy that too much. The feeling of being hungry and not feeling like it's an emergency. Sometimes I don't even think I notice I'm hungry.

Ugh, these nuts and fruit taste terrible. I'm so hungry, I love nuts and fruit, but something about my appetite is so... off. All I want is a huge bag of chocolate cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment