Monday, February 20, 2012

First bottle

He's so pretty!!!

visit to the doctor

I expressed about 1 ounce of milk into a bottle this morning, just to see what would happen. Turns out... he took to it just fine! And was smiling and having fun, too. He drank the whole thing.

first bottle

This is bittersweet. That was the first time anyone but me has ever fed him. I teared up.

But I also couldn't help but think...would he let me get away for an hour to go to the dentist or the grocery store? Now I can use that hour-long massage gift certificate I have, and not have to worry about him needing a snack. Maybe this will make car rides easier? Could I possibly get a part time job in a few months? I will have to, if I don't get violin students soon.... the possibilities are huge, if he takes to this bottle thing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment