Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Good Mood continues...

My excellent mood continues. I'm starting to think it was the acupuncture. It's such a DRASTIC change. I LOVE it. I forgot what it was like to be happy. It feels SO GOOD. I can't believe it. I was starting to feel like I'd never be happy again and here I am... HAPPY!!! I hope this lasts. It's such a beautiful day outside.

forest hills park
love


This morning, for the first time... I went to the grocery store without the baby!! It was only 15 minutes, but it felt momentous. Then Ash watched him while I got a nap (baby woke at 5ish this morning). It was a GREAT nap. Then I ate delicious chicken and zucchini.


reading

skype

luca, 5.5 months

My sweet boy!!

1 comment:

  1. Luca looks a thousand times older in these pictures than he did just the other day!!! How does that happen?

    ReplyDelete