Sunday, February 19, 2012

Babywearing continues...

reading

He loves books!!


While Ash loves the Ergo, and I find it tolerable on my back... but I'd like to have a buckle carrier that I can wear both front and back, and that Ash and I both like. So this week, I borrowed a Boba and an Onya. The Ergo and the Onya have pockets, which is great because I don't have to bring a purse or diaper bag. But the Boba seems to be more comfortable for both of us. Darn!! Maybe I can buy a fanny pack and sew it onto the Boba... they sell an attachment but it's way bigger than I need and way more money than I want to spend. The Onya also converts to a seat harness, so you can sit your baby/toddler in any chair safely. Definitely a plus.

I would still like to try the Beco. I can't tell the difference between their two models...except one adjusts for smaller infants, and one has an insert instead. Also to try... Action Baby Carrier... Kanga... looks like you need to have at least 10 babies before you can figure out what kind of carrier you like best!!

I still love my Didy Tai best. But I almost ruined it (shut it in the car door, drove with it like that, then tried to wash and dry it so it shrank a bit). There are a million ways to wear it, like a woven wrap, but it's easier to get a good seat when the seat is already there! The only downside is that the super long straps (which make for a very comfy wrap) make it awkward to use in the rain, in dirty parking lots, etc. It's also akward to wear/bring when the baby isn't in it. Hence the search for a buckle carrier to use while traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment