Sunday, November 13, 2011

His first road trip is tomorrow...

Luca slept 7 hours straight last night. THE BUTTER IS OUT OF MY SYSTEM JUST IN TIME FOR CHARLESTON TOMORROW!!! Now I have to figure out what I can still eat at my favorite restaurant in the world, Fast and French.

Sorry if this blog has been a downer lately. I'm not trying to complain, I'm just trying to make my internet portrayal of motherhood as accurate as possible. Too many mom blogs leave out the dirty details, and then when new moms like me get slammed with anxiety, it makes us feel alone and scared that something is wrong with us or the baby. Bull! This shit is hard and it's great to hear from others that it will get better...but first I had to let them know I was struggling at all.

I'm working on a bigger piece, all about marriage and having kids, but I have to wait until Ash has time to proof read and edit it before I post it (and yes, I proof read and edit anything you ever see him post :)

THERE IS BEAUTY ALL AROUND ME!!

IMG_2103

Photo on 2011-11-13 at 18.47 #3

No comments:

Post a Comment