Monday, November 7, 2011

SLEEP!!

He has been sleeping so well!! It's amazing what some real sleep can do for your mood (and vise versa). He was so sweet today... his vision is so good, he smiles as I approach. He keeps staring at his own hands, and I've started giving him grasping toys. He sat in the bouncy chair having fun all by himself while I cleaned out my dresser drawers. They were all right when they told me... the 3 month mark is a big deal. And he isn't officially 3 months for two more days! I think I can finally start counting his age in months now that he isn't in the fourth trimester anymore.

A random lady at Whole Foods stopped me and said "Oh! You had your little one!" Apparently she had seen me several times there when I was pregnant! Funny.

I'm really, REALLY excited to get started building our house. I've been flipping through "The Hand Sculpted House" and getting great ideas.

I was getting rid of some old clothes when I came across all my maternity clothes. "Better save these for the next one", I thought. Oooooh brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment