Thursday, November 3, 2011

SLEEP

Monday night: 5 hour stretch followed by a 5 hour stretch followed by a 1 hour stretch (got out of bed at 9am)
Tuesday night: woke every 2 hours, refused to sleep past 6:30am.
Wednesday night: 5 hour stretch followed by 4 hour stretch followed by 2 hour stretch (got out of bed at 8am)

DO I SEE SOME IMPROVEMENT HERE? Let's see how tonight goes... if he keeps this up, by the time he turns 3 months old on the 9th, I really WILL have a different baby, just like everyone on the internet assured me I would.

And that means I can be a different mommy. A BETTER mommy. A HAPPY mommy.

I made pumpkin bread today... reduced the sugar and added maple syrup. Next time I will try all maple syrup. It takes some practice to figure out how much extra dry matter to add once you take out the brown sugar.
My mom is making homemade chicken soup for dinner. This combo is a winning one.

No comments:

Post a Comment