Monday, January 10, 2011

Friday was just terrible, I couldn't get off the couch without feeling like I was going to throw up, and by 8pm it magically disappeared like I had flipped a light switch. Saturday I stayed in bed mostly, but not due to nausea, just due to dizziness. Sunday I felt 100% awesome and normal. We went to play some chess in HIllsborough (ever since I got pregnant, I can't stand reading because it isn't challenging enough, but I love 3D puzzles like chess). Today I feel completely run down (like by a truck. Or I guess by a little baby).

On Sunday I went to babysit a 4 year old and a 7 year old in Chapel Hill. They know I'm pregnant, and the 4 year old said "Maybe the baby is drinking milk already in there! You know, from your nippies."

Last night I slept horribly again. The only time I am sleeping well is after I wake up and go back to sleep in the mornings (until about 10 or 11 am). Last night I dreamt that I adopted a baby girl, and the bottles were such a pain in the ass to use that I wasn't feeding her enough. I kept leaving the house and coming back to find everyone was asleep and hadn't fed my child. Then the baby turned into a cat, and then into a teenage girl who said she used to be a medieval princess. My husband dreamed there was a big pot of delicious soup that he couldn't scoop into his bowl, and then he spilt the whole thing onto the floor so NOBODY got to have the delicious soup.

I don't think I will miss the first trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment