Monday, January 3, 2011

I can sleep aaaaaalllll night long and I still wake up feeling like I didn't sleep a wink.... it's the vivid nightmares every single night... they make me very restless. Yesterday I dreamed my family was in NYC and the whole thing started flooding (like in Day After Tomorrow). Tonight I dreamt that every coffee shop we went to had a bomb in it somewhere (don't ask me why we had to be in coffee shops), and eventually the stress of it made my mom go insane. Before that was some other apocalyptic dream... naps are my best friend right now, and I have always HATED naps (they always used to make me wake up feeling terrible).

2 comments:

  1. Same on the naps. I hate them any other time except while pregnant because they just made me feel terrible whenever I took naps when I wasn't pregnant. And do you often have nightmares or is it just a result of the pregnancy hormones? Pregnant nightmares are THE WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through phases where I have nightmares, but never multiple nights in a row. I started another nightmare phase right before I found out I was pregnant (right before Christmas) and I have been having them every night since then. They aren't horrible or scary, they are just stressful. I think it is related to the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete