Sunday, January 2, 2011

I feel depressed because I have been feeling bad, and it has prevented me from exercising or even leaving the house much. I really want to go for a brisk walk, but that sounds terrible at the same time. I'm hoping that after I am forced to get out of the house tomorrow for work, it will boost my energy enough to start exercising again. It's really boring just sitting around the house all day, watching TV (I hate TV, but my whole family watches it all day so I have started again as well) or sitting on the computer. Reading is a nice break, but I'm still not moving when I'm reading. I'm getting anxious because I know I only have 8 months to do the yoga to build the muscles necessary to give birth... and how many of those months am I going to feel like this? Who knows. I wish I had gone ahead and gotten in really serious shape before getting pregnant.

Ash and I have decided that is is really important for us to have our own space, and that we need to starting pursuing the house-building more aggressively. I'm going to start working on some sketches for a cob house to send to the cob guy for an estimate, and then schedule a visit to Virginia to look at the yurts. I can't imagine that a yurt is a better investment, but it's so tempting to think we would have it up in a week, whereas the cob cottage could take a year to build and a lot of our own labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment